Summer Book Club featuring Rising Strong by Brené Brown Facilitated by Rebecca Ching, LMFT, Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator + Consultant
A Virtual Book Club Experience with books that move the heart, mind and soul.
The (re) Define Virtual Book club is an online experience to help you better integrate the things you learn as you read into your everyday life.
Have you ever read a book that impacted you in profound ways only to find the amazing new nuggets of information and learning get filed away in your brain with the hopes of revisiting some time in the future?
Yeah, us too.
That’s why we think this work is so important to do with guidance and support.
This summer, we will be digging deep into Rising Strong by Brené Brown.
What makes this different?
Through discussion, reflection, and interviews with other thought leaders on their rumbles with failure and falls, we help provide the space to take action + integrate Brené’s research into your daily life.
We need more conversations on how to navigate fear of failure, overwhelm, getting clear on our internal influences + the stories we tell ourselves. Anxiety, fear of failure, forgiveness, grief – they all impact how we show up in life whether we acknowledge them or not.
Your business, your family, your community will be all the better if you dare to reckon and rumble with these topics.
Are you in?
I can’t imagine doing this without you. Your questions, insights and life experiences will make this summer book club experience so rich.
So here is how it works:
- Every Wednesday starting June 14th – August 30th, at 11AM PT I will host a live call on Crowdcast, which is a super easy and fun app. These calls will be recorded and you can access whenever you can or you can listen via the app live. (12 weeks total) Note: You can download Crowdcast in the App store for free.
- Buy your own copy of Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution. It is now available in paperback or you can download it, too.
- There will be a customized downloadable handout available with a few questions and action items included on each Crowdcast call.
- You can submit questions on Crowdcast each week about Brené’s research and the Rising Strong or anything else about the brain, behavior and fear.
- Opportunity to have your questions answered real time on the call.
- Learn from special guests who will join me live to talk about how they rumble with falls, failures, forgiveness, grief, anxiety and more. Woot!
Being a part of this interactive book club community will allow you to hear from others who are having similar experiences and struggles. You will also be able to receive feedback and clarification on your questions around this material – receiving support, encouragement, and insight around your desires to lead well in your circles of influence at home, in your business and in your community.
I am your host, Rebecca Bass-Ching, LMFT and an early adopter of the research of Brené Brown and Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator + Consultant.
I have been running groups and consultation with schools and organizations based on The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ research for several years now and it never gets dull. This work has changed how I do therapy, lead a team, parent, show up in my marriage, my faith journey and how I connect with my own internal system.
Questions? Email me.
Have a group you want to sign up together – awesome! Details here!