Questions regarding booking therapy, consultations, supervision and/or workshops? Contact us now to receive more information on your next steps.
Rebecca Ching, LMFT has specialized certifications in the following:
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist + iaedp™ Approved Supervisor
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator + Consultant
- Certified EMDR Therapist + Consultant-in-Training
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Certified Internal Family Systems Therapist
and is offering the following Consultation Services:
- Eating Disorder Consultation groups and individual consultations for those seeking their Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) certification through iaedp™ or just seeking consultation on eating disorder related cases.
- The Daring Way™ consultations for those seeking to complete their consultation hours for their The Daring Way™ Certified Facilitator credential or get further support with their The Daring Way™ and/or Rising Strong™ personal and professional practices.
- EMDR Consultations for those seeking to become an EMDRIA approved Certified EMDR Therapist or wish to enhance to their existing EMDR practice while integrating this powerful framework with the core principals of Internal Family Systems.
- AAMFT Approved Supervision for individual and group supervision for interns and AAMFT Supervision mentoring for those seeking their AAMFT Approved Supervisor designation.
- Internal Family Systems Consultations for individual and groups looking to deepen their understanding of the Internal Family Systems.
- Building a Business: For those who are drawn to the business model Rebecca has developed through her experience building Potentia and are seeking feedback, insight, practical tools and resources to help take the guessing game out of taking a business dream to action.
- Mentoring – Mentoring consultations offer a present-oriented series of consultations where consultees work with Rebecca on short term goals.
Start your application to work with Rebecca today! Scroll down to submit your application.
A note from Rebecca: Thank you so much for your interest in working with me! I am honored and also excited to learn more about your goals and areas you are seeking professional support. When completing your consultation inquiry form, please make sure to check which type of consultation you are seeking and also make sure to complete all the questions in order for your consultation request to be accepted. If you have any problems with this inquiry form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a follow-up email soon.
With gratitude – Rebecca